In light of the President’s announcements last night regarding the government’s response to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we would like to let our clients, colleagues, partners and friends know that we are committed to following all protocols set out last night.
As such, we will be happy for clients who wish to, to have Skype/Facetime consultations with clients and of course are always available on phone and email.
The economic impact of this pandemic will be large, and we encourage all businesses to support each other as much as possible to get through this together.
For updates on the Covid-19 situation in South Africa, the Department of Health has set up a Whatsapp that you can message to get up to date information on the virus in SA. WhatsApp +27 600 123 456 with “Hi” and you will get an automated message with the latest updates.
Follow the basic guidelines set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO) below:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing of least 1 metre (3 feet) between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose of the used tissue immediately
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early – stay at home and call the dedicated number in SA for Covid-19 0800 029 999